CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Vignettes 8: Sneezes of Love

Eliza has started counting. She loves her animal counting book that she got from her Aunt Abby for Christmas, and now she counts as many things as possible... She's got one and two down pat and sometimes she chimes in with a four or five or maybe even a 3. I was changing her diaper at church and she looked at some writing on the changing table and started pointing out the numbers that she saw on it. Later that week, I had her at the Vet's office with me, and she saw a sign and she started pointing out the letters on it. She likes it when I wear shirts with words on it b/c she'll sit on my lap and point them out. She has a preference for vowels, though, it seems.

Eliza likes to pretend to sneeze--"Ah-choo! Ah-choo!" She'll do it like a hundred times in a row. She also has learned to say bless you when we sneeze, which is fun, but my favorite thing is that she now says "Love you!" to us. Melts my heart.

2 comments:

Just Katy said...

I love the vignettes. Eliza is hilarious! I think daily emails are in order.

jenaprn08 said...

I enjoyed the "love you" I heard from Eliza. What an affectionate, sweet girl. You two nice parents are helping your girl learn to express herself.

Lilypie