CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Pictures w/ a thousand words or less: My Gang

Doesn't this group look like an exclusive gang? I had to run out to get my diaper bag out of the car which conveniently had my camera in it and nabbed this shot. My poor photography skills are made evident by my reflection in the screen door. But I thought this shot was priceless!

We'll be playing with Eliza when all of a sudden she'll sink her head down in a corner of the couch or in a pillow or under a blankey and wait for us to say, "Where's 'Liza? Where is that girl?" and then she'll spring up on her knees grinning at us! We'll yell, "Peekaboo!" and she will giggle like none other. I'm lovin' it!

4 comments:

Just Katy said...

That's a great picture! You should get it framed.

jenaprn08 said...

That's great. How fun to see her playful side emerging.

jenaprn08 said...

I forgot to say how much I love the picture of all three at the door! Eliza has two watchful buddies.

Abby said...

So, who's her right hand man?

Lilypie