CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happily Ever After...

Congratulations to my best friend, Amber, who got hitched this weekend! It was so wonderful for me to be able to attend and participate in her wedding. I've heard about Amber's wedding and marriage plans and dreams since we were 9 years old, so it was a blast to see it come to fruition on Saturday!

It was also just SO GREAT to see Amber and hang out with her even if it was her wedding day! I wish we lived closer! I got some good bridesmaid time in with her on Saturday and went with her to get her hair done and do some last minute shopping!

She was a GORGEOUS bride!
And was just soakin' up the wedding day bliss!
Here is Amber with all of her bridesmaids. I don't even remember Amber's new sister-in-laws' names! Oops! From left to right is Sarah (Amber's older sister), Unknown Name 1 (Donavon's youngest sister), Avalon (Amber's brother's wife), Amber, Unknown Name 2 (Donovan's other little sister), Ashley (Amber's former roommate), and then me on the far right.

Amber + Amy = BFF!



Amber with her parent's, Bro. and Sis. Marsh, who did an AMAZING job at decorating the cultural hall for the wedding. It was so wonderful... plus they had Shealy's bbq buffet style which is pretty much the best idea EVER! and the most delicious chocolate cake I have ever had (and believe me, I've tried a lot...)!

This is actually the best shot I got of Amber with her hubby Donavon!
Things got busier after this picture.

I was really sad when I realized I didn't get a picture of Eliza either! She was all glammed up with a white and pink dress and polka dot bow in her hair, and she was in full party mode! She LOVED visiting with everyone and waving hi to every person who came through the wedding line too! She just soaked up all the attention! Who knew we had such a party girl? Mom and Dad were awesome and took care of Eliza for me for like the whole afternoon while I did the bridesmaid thing. Thanks, guys!

I am just so happy for Amber that she has found a kind man who loves her. She has gone through so much in her life, and I am grateful for the sweet, sincere, and authentic individual that she is and has always been. Amber has taught me so much in my life, but more than anything else, she has taught me what it means to love and live passionately. It was so wonderful to see her so happy! Donavon better treat her well.

They're getting off to a great start in marriage by taking a cruise from Miami to Mexico this week! Man, am I jealous!! How awesome does that sound? Congrats Amber & Donavon!

Lilypie