CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our baby on her first day of life...



I finally figured out how to load some footage from our old camera that we took in the hospital of Eliza on the first night she was born. I loved seeing this video and remembering how miraculous it was to have this adorable little baby girl finally join our family. It's funny to remember how teeny she was, how soft her skin felt, how scared we were to finally be parents, how worried we were that she'd get even the tiniest bit cold (hence the hat, mittens, and multiple swaddling blankets), etc.

I can't believe our baby is almost a whole year old. It's gone by so fast... I remember this time last year... The month of April alone seemed to last an eternity! But I'm so grateful for this whirlwind of a year we've had! It's been the scariest and most stressful but the most joyous and full of love too! Crazy how that works.

3 comments:

Davey Morrison Dillard said...

I think that may be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

jenaprn08 said...

great soundtrack choice!

Rebecca said...

Wow she was a beautiful newborn. I love remembering the first days too. Everything was so new and exhilirating!

Lilypie