CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Readability

blog readability test

TV Reviews

Well, at least it's not kindergarten. Most days, I feel like I end up talking in one word sentences (more, eat, paci, hot, water, doggie, kitty, etc) and blubbering or singing other versions of baby words (baba, growl, if your scared and you know it you can shake- woohhhoohoo!).

Soo I'm glad to hear that every once in a while I'm able to redeem myself to a college level-- at least in the written format.

I think I'll start inserting larger words at the end of each post randomly just to artificially boost up my score...

somnambulist, anhedonic, sordid, discombobulation, mastication, occipital, concatenation, palimpsest... How many of these do you guys know the definition of?

Take that readability test!

Steve's illustration blog got this rating:
blog readability test

TV Reviews



Which now really makes me feel dumb because it's a PICTURE blog!

His secret blog of random thoughts that he didn't tell me that he had started until four months later got this rating:

blog readability test

TV Reviews


Irrelevant intelligence quotient... just like IQ scores.... whatever.

1 comments:

Barbara Irwin said...

I am definitely not checking out my blog reading level!I like your idea of adding random "high level" words at the end.

Lilypie