CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I love Sesame Street...

... for a LOT of reasons. The fact that it teaches diversity, encourages all types of learning and curiousity, and the fact that it doesn't give me a headache to watch like a lot of the other shows designed for kids.

Here is the latest reason that I love Sesame Street:



You know you hit it big when you make it on Sesame Street!

Oh, and now Eliza points to our computer and says, "Elm! Elm? Pease? More? Elm." Yay for Elmo.

Here's another good one that I saw yesterday on Sesame Street:



Enjoy.

3 comments:

bec said...

Those were great, I loved the triangle song.

Steve Morrison said...

Whoa that's crazy. The triangle song is brilliant.
Have you seen the Andrea Bocelli one? He's singing a lullaby to Elmo but he sings so loud that Elmo can't sleep.

jenaprn08 said...

I loved it when you liked watching Sesame Street because I enjoyed the show, too. The writers make it tolerable for the parents who watch with their children..or at least are in the same room.

Lilypie