CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

I felt silly doing this...


You Are Ariel!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I used to worship Ariel in the first grade... guess she really became my inspiration.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

So fun to see your comment the other day on our blog. Of course I remember you guys and will be forever grateful for saving my bacon every Tuesday by babysitting. What a cutie your little Eliza is (always loved that name!). Oh, and I had to confess that I also worshiped Ariel about first grade. I distinctly remember playing MASH at a sleepover hoping against hope that it would tell me that Prince Eric was my future man!

Lilypie