CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from SC

Eliza's lovin life right now.

She loves the food, the dogs, the attention, the presents, the jingle bells, the toys, the books, and the OMA time. Oh my goodness! Eliza will take anything Oma! I offered her some bread at dinner tonight and she refused it. Then a minute later, my mom asked 'Liza if she wanted some bread and Eliza wanted it. She asks for Oma more than she asks for Elmo, which is big. So funny.

The rest of us have been enjoying the same stuff, but also the new Wii's been quite the hit too.

(I'm the boxing champion, FYI!)




Other Random Christmas Pics:
Eliza likes to share with her toys and is letting her doll take a ride in her new trike!

Tickle/cuddle time with Uncle Robby!
Oma's been convincing Eliza that bibs are neat to wear. Eliza apparently really took it to heart and wanted to wear all 8 of them. We finally pried them off her before we put her down to bed.(Eliza signing Thank You)

Dad got really sick and stayed sick all day today. It was really sad. Hopefully he'll feel 100% again by his birthday on Saturday.


Hope your Christmas has been as fun as ours! Happy Holidays.

3 comments:

Joan said...

So great to be able to share your Christmas through your posts. Sounds like Eliza is in Christmas/family time heaven.

jenaprn08 said...

It was so fun to have you here! I am glad you could get work off so you could spend time with us here.

Leigh This Way said...

Looks like y'all had tons of fun. I think its great that Eliza loves her Oma so much. I know that I love it when I visit my family and I keep hearing the little ones calling my name! Merry Christmas!

Lilypie