CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Exclusive Footage.

I've been teaching myself how to do some video editing on our Mac lately. So I thought I'd share my most recent Eliza videos.

We did a LOT of driving this last week visiting family. Especially Steve. He thought being in the back with Eliza was too daunting and claustrophobic. So he drove. A lot.

And I tried to entertain Eliza. We had been in the car for about 7 hours at this point, but Eliza loves seeing videos of herself, so this is how I entertained her in the car for like 10 minutes.


Her verbal skills have really improved lately. It's been fun to hear what words she can pronounce.

Steve and I sometimes feel like we're translators. We're the only people who understand some of the stuff that comes out of Eliza's mouth or that she signs. Lots of times, her words, signs, phrases seem so commonplace to us that we forget it hardly sounds like "Mika, where are you?" and is more like, "Niiiinnaaa, mwwaarrruuuu!"

Did you catch Eliza's "I don't know" phrase in the previous video? If so, Congratulations! You're on your way to full fluency in Eliza-speak!

I didn't do as well on this video below. It was my first, but I think it's a cute one of Eliza and me just hanging out. This is a conversation we have pretty much every day:


And don't worry. My video editing will get better.

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Cute! I love "translating" for other people what my nieces say. I also love how in the second video, you keep seeing Steve in the background with food. Typical guy!

Davey Morrison Dillard said...

I love these movies.

jenaprn08 said...

It's so fun to hear your voices. I love my girls!

Lilypie