CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Failed Attempts...


... at a family Christmas picture.

Yeah, we rocked that self-timer.

There are just too many factors involved apparently.

1) Coordinating clothes that are all clean and wrinkle free. -check
2) Clean people. -sorta check
3) Brushed, combed, or done-up hair. -check
4) Full tummies. -check
5) Not during nap time- oops.
6) Someone else to take the pictures- oops.

Anyone out there free sometime to take our picture? We're strugglin'!

9 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

I know how you feel. We went and took family pics yesterday and boy was it interesting when we had the whole family together with 4 little ones and then just our family pic with the dog. Fun times!

Jared and Jess said...

I love that you posted these on here. I don't think you are alone. We tried the same thing this year and none really turned out. It makes for a good excuse not to do Christmas cards. :)

Barbara Irwin said...

Do you remember getting a Christmas picture where Alicia and I were headless? At least you could see all of Shinta. :) That was before I had a digital camera so I didn't realize until I recieved the pictures back that our heads were cut off in all of them. I sent them out anyway.

Davey Morrison Dillard said...

The little three-picture sequence in the middle is hilarious and really sad and amazing. Poor Eliza.

Kristen said...

I totally would have taken it if I lived there still!

Kristen said...

I totally would have taken it if I lived there still!

Kristen said...

I totally would have taken it if I lived there still!

K Cummings said...

Haha - those are awesome! I think they're the best family portraits I've ever seen, much better than those where everyone is just smiling.

Kevin, Jenni and Conor said...

I love them!! It's great to see someone else's out-takes too! You're not the only ones!!

Lilypie