CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Your jibberish is sweet, honey

A few things that have made me happy lately are...

  • Seeing Eliza's pony tail swing back and forth as she chased after Grandpa on a walk, playing tag.
  • Spotting Eliza and her Oma jogging in place while playing a Wii game together in the living room -- Hilarious!
  • Writing in my journal consistently again!
  • Watching the second season of Pushing Daisies on DVD, especially since our satellite is disconnected and Pushing Daisies is BRILLIANT. "Our love is heartier like two blind fish swimming in a volcano at the bottom of the ocean."
  • Listening to general conference talks on my IPOD during my commute!
  • Baking desserts!
  • Lying in Eliza's bed with her while reading her bedtime stories about getting to be a flower girl and getting Eliza's arm around my neck hugs!
  • Cuddling with Finnegan while I work on my laptop!
  • Eating extra sharp cheddar cheese with green apple slices. Yum!
  • Hearing Reuben say my NAME!!! and having him reach out for me to hold him! and watching him and Eliza playing and cracking up over the weekend!
  • Feeling the ocean waves crash and splash on me while Eliza squealed with exuberant glee in my arms.
  • Seeing family that I've missed SO much at NC outer banks over the weekend! (pics to come)

5 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Yeah for families and the little things that matter! =)

Just Katy said...

I was asking Reuben who loved him yesterday and he said MaaMy! Liza! Can't wait for you to visit!

Joan said...

Sounds good to me!

Jennifer said...

What a great list--you still are an amazing writer. I love the details..

Sarah H said...

I'm so sad that Pushing Daisies was cancelled. Dang.

Lilypie