CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Pictured with some of the people I love...

Abby and I at Pine Island for Eliza's bday.
Mom and I after a session at the Columbia Temple last week!! Joyous!

Right before Robby drove off to DC (early in the morning, hence Abby and my pj's).
Abby and Me before she left for her high school PROM. She's GORGEOUS!
Mom ordered us to do a weird one, but I'm glad we did. Check out Abby's eyes- awesome!
Some of the people I wish I had pictures with from this last week:
  1. Dad: He is often the one taking the pictures and isn't crazy about being in the pictures.
  2. Katy, Reuben & Aaron: Felt their absence. Eliza started crying today saying she wanted to go to Reuben's house. Yesterday when we skyped with Katy, Aaron & Reuben, I had told her that we would visit them soon, and apparently "soon" meant TOMORROW. So when today rolled around... there were tears. Now I have to tell her that we're going to see them but not for a LONG time. "Long" = ~month for a 3 yr old (She's 3!?)!
  3. Many more dear friends and family that live far away or I somehow was not able to STEAL a pic of!!

Exeunt.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love these photos! Thanks for posting--I love our "in front of the temple" pictures.

Joan said...

Great shots! If this goes through, then that means I figured out how to post on your blog again...

Cole and Jenn said...

Holy cow- who's that lady- Abby's gorgous! Ya'll had some really cute pics.

Lilypie