CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 1, 2010

One place I'd shop at if I had any money!

(Easel on the Eyes Dress)


Modcloth is an online shop with "Mod Retro Indie Clothing."


(Britannica Dress)

So I'm enjoying some window shopping! (Southwestern Spa Dress)


(Mission Street Dress)

(Beyond Every Grey-T Dress)

Sometimes just pressing the "Add to Bag" button is fulfilling enough to get a shopping fix! Plus they have really cute, fun names for each dress.
(Not that I would wear the dresses sleeveless, but there are ways around that--just to reassure you, Mom.)

2 comments:

Libbi said...

My Patti would love this shop...in fact, you two have many things in common...just realized that! I'll have to check it out for her

jenaprn08 said...

thanks....they do have some cute stuff!

Lilypie