CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spooky Spiders

Eliza and I made spider hats for halloween!

We got a book from the library about spiders, got a $1 spider from Target that only has 6 legs, have been admiring all the spider halloween decorations, and have been running into spiderwebs all over the place in our walks in the woods.

So we made spider hats!

For anyone who's interested, I love getting weekly pre-school lesson theme plans from this blog on my blog reader. I've gotten some great craft ideas from there too, and the spider hats were one of them.


Reuben enjoyed the spider fun too.
He was very cute walking around with it on his head, but unfortunately it did not stay on him long.

2 comments:

Just Katy said...

Best hat EVER. It looks kind of like a mayan headdress in the pictures.

jenaprn08 said...

I think it's fun for Eliza to try some sort of project--I was so proud of how nice she was to Reuben. FHE is so much fun with family around!

Lilypie