CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No Einstein in Your Crib? Get a Refund.


"Parent alert: the Walt Disney Company is now offering refunds for all those “Baby Einstein” videos that did not make children into geniuses.

"They may have been a great electronic baby sitter, but the unusual refunds appear to be a tacit admission that they did not increase infant intellect."

Check out the article here.

I still think Eliza is a genius (not because of Baby Einstein), AND I'm totally getting some money back.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so glad you told me about this! We got a few when Sam was born as gifts but he doesn't really like them. I'm totally going to get a refund and then use that money to get him some toys that he would like! (Christmas presents?)

Lilypie