CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Wedding Showcase

My Uncle, Cape was married to Mary Mac this weekend. It was hands down the most gorgeous wedding I've ever attended. Great food, great family, great glamour, great dancing, and great funny drunk people. Oh, and some famous people too. But this ain't no US weekly and I'm no name dropper (but Steve is apparently), so I'll stick to my favorite part of it all which was the cake and family!


The gorgeous couple
Mom and the sisters! We missed Robby. And Dad's really good at evading pictures. (and here's a fun shot for anyone who was wondering if Katy really was pregnant)

My Mom and me.

My sisters, Kate and Abby.Mom's younger sister, Merrilee, Katy, me, Mom, and Abby.
Gorgeous Abigail Rose!

Steve and Dad conferring over how the tuxes worked or didn't work.

We thought Steve looked like the guy from Story Teller Theater

Pre-Wedding:

10 comments:

Just Katy said...

You're so much better at taking pictures than I am. I think I got two of the whole thing. I'm so lazy. It was really fun to see you and the rest of the family. That wedding was amazing.

Kalia said...

Well...I love your dress!, Katy's belly!, your mom's great youthful face (she's looking great!), and all the pictures! Looks like fun!

Leigh This Way said...

Oh my gosh! I had no idea Katy was pregnant!! Yeah for her!! Y'all look gorgeous and looks like it was tons of fun.

jenaprn08 said...

You got some great photos! It was so much fun...I had a great time, too. The dancing was really fun!

Abby said...

Would it really have been sooo hard to ask me to smile?!

Amy said...

I think you look gorgeous in the candid pictures, though! or candid in the gorgeous pictures, i'm not sure which one. hehe.

Rebecca said...

You look gorgeous and the bride is stunning. I wish you were a name dropper. Now I'm curious!

LaNelle said...

You look fabulous! I LOVE your outfit. And I totally know what you mean about funny drunk people at weddings, my cousin's wedding last New years Eve was like that...so fun!

Libbi said...

WHEN IS KATY DUE???????? It looks like soon and I didn't know either...gotta love high steppin high fashion everyonebutthemormonsdrinking weddings!

Libbi said...

oh and you look JUST like your mom and you all look gorgeous!

Lilypie