CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Favorite Songs of Late

Not sure if anyone's interested. But here are three songs that I've been loving lately. I've been doing lots of driving lately, to airports, funeral, airports again, weddings, home again home again jiggety jog.

This music has kept me alive and awake.

My dance happy song, Ben Folds featuring Regina Spektor, You Don't Know Me:


My Zen (Eliza likes to sing along with the beginning) song Radiohead's House of Cards:


My depressing, grieving song, Beck's Guess I'm Doing Fine:

5 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

I've heard of all of the singers but I've never heard those songs. Cool!

Leigh This Way said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

Good Picks!

jenaprn08 said...

I have loved the music you put together for me. Those cd's often get me through a long trip or a trip home from work when I am tired.

Davey Morrison Dillard said...

My sister-in-law has good taste in music. I approve. And I'm totally pumped to check out that Ben Folds/Regina Spektor song, two of my favorite folks. I'm going to have to download that pronto.

Lilypie