CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Happy Birthday and a Happy Return

I had the blessing of being born between two of the most intelligent, clever, and innately benevolent people I've ever known.

This week is a celebration of these people I have the boon to call my siblings.

It's a Happy Birthday to Katy today! and it's a happy return from a 2 yr. mission in Brazil to Robby tomorrow!

Unfortunately, poor Katy will be stuck in the car with Steve, Eliza, me, and our nervous dog, mika for 6 hours as we head down to SC tonight. Talk about Birthday fun!
Robby arrives in the Columbia, SC airport around 11am tomorrow morning. We're so excited. I'm dressing Eliza in the authentic Brasil soccer jersey that Robby gave her last Christmas. It's gonna be awesome- he's never even met Eliza! Yahoo!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh I love your family. I hope you post pictures of your reunion. Good job Robby!

Lilypie