CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Eating my Garden

I am a proud mamma of a freakin' giant squash! This zucchini squash has brought so much joy in my life... both financially and sensory joy. Delicious!

We've been enjoying our cilantro, parsley, and basil all along, but it's been fun to finally be enjoying the long anticipated garden products. Snap peas, Zucchini and FRIED GREEN TOMATOES.

Carol made us some delicious FGT's while the Morrison's were visiting. YUMMY!
Pretty impressive, right? Almost as good as Heiman's seafood in Charleston, which is saying a lot.

6 comments:

Joan said...

I remember when at BYU hearing about the many uses of zucchini. How about faux pineapple made from zucchini?? I actually made it in one of my classes and amazingly it wasn't as bad as you'd think.

jenaprn08 said...

How did the zucchini bread turn out?

carrie said...

That's awesome that you guys are growing your own garden. I'm impressed! I've never had Fried Green Tomatoes (love the movie though :) They look tasty!

Barbara said...

I am impressed that your garden is so productive!

I ate some of Joan's "pineapple" at BYU and it was pretty good.

Abby said...

Wow. That is saying a lot. Looks yummy!

花生豆花Alex said...

cool!i love it!情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,做愛

Lilypie