CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Picture w/ a Thousand Words or Less: Mommy and Me!

I'm in the middle of being certified as a "Med-Tech" by my work. It's a four day training, two this week and two next week. My mom (Eliza's Oma!!) was SO nice and drove all the way up from SC, taking time out from a busy life of pediatric nurse practitioner-ing masters program, seminary teaching, mothering a 9th grader, and a newborn nursery nursing job to come babysit Eliza for two days!

I don't know what I would have done without her!! THANK YOU, MOM!

Eliza thought Oma was a blast, and it was SO great for me to get to see Mom. It was also nice to get to see Kate a little more than usual too!

Above is a picture of all of us Meldau girls on a hike in Charlottesville Wednesday afternoon! So fun!

3 comments:

jenaprn08 said...

Wow, fun to see the photo up! I had fun being with "my girls"--just wish Abby had been there. Thanks for good times!

Abby said...

I wish I could have been there. I bet it would have been fun. :)

Just Katy said...

I should skip work more often.

Lilypie