CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday at the Park!


Mom, Abby, Eliza, the poodles, and I took a nice long stroll this evening to the elementary school's playground!
We had a blast!

Here's Eliza checkin' out her crazy fun Oma and Aunt Abby! Super Grandma! Eliza thinks Mom is the best thing since sliced bread or whatever the cliche is...


Here are some ACTION Shots!
Are these girls having a blast or what???


And here's a dinky little video showing Eliza's mad dance skills. It'll also give you a glimpse of just how much fun Aunt Abby is, how much Eliza likes to have everyone do as she says and how much she hates for me to use the camera! Oops :^(



After I put down the camera, Eliza had Mom, Abby, and I follow her in a big loop around the playground doing a "dance-run" as she LED THE WAY with her maracca-drum!
Fun times!

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Eliza seems like such a fun little girl. I'm sure things are never dull with her around =)

Barbara said...

It looks like everyone was having a great time! I would love to join all of you. :)

Jennifer said...

That was such a fun afternoon!

Lilypie