CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Permissions

Over the next few weeks, Steve and I are going to make our blog restricted in access.

We still WANT and would LOVE for you to read it and comment and enjoy, etc., but I'll just need you to send me an email with your blogger username or gmail address so that I can enter you into the permissions. Please, DON'T BE SHY!

my e*mail address is ameldaumorrison at gmail dot com and Steve's is stevemorrisonillustration at gmail dot com, so just let one of us know if you'd like to keep on keeping up with our lives this way.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Jared and Jess said...

keep me added. :)
jessicascott22@gmail.com

LaNelle said...

I want to be added! I love love love reading about your life!
My email is hrmlannie at yahoo dot com!

Mike, Haley, and Emma said...

Add me please!
haley.hiatt27@gmail.com

Mike, Haley, and Emma said...

Add me please!
haley.hiatt27@gmail.com

Mike, Haley, and Emma said...

hey thanks for the invite! Love the blog!
my new one is: simplyemmazing.blogspot.com
you should be able to access it. Let me know if you can't

Lilypie