CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beach Babe and Ender's Game

We had a blast in Charleston once again last Monday!!
Eliza was a beach SUPERSTAR! or a Ponyo Fish or a Little Mermaid or just a big girl, depending on whichever struck her fancy from hour to hour!

AND Introducing.......................

Tiffany Enders! Robby's girlfriend of four months now. She's from Palos Verdes, California, outside of L.A., and she and Robby met in their BYU student ward. Hopefully she won't hate me for posting these pictures of her, but I think she looks great! She has her own blog, Life As I Know It.She made the trip out to see us and see SC last week, and we tried hard to impress her with some of our best Southern Wonders like Charleston with the beach and Hyman's Seafood, Shealy's BBQ, and Columbia Museums.

We all thought she was REALLY sweet and loved seeing how much fun Robby and she had together! Thanks for the visit, Tiffany!Here's a pic we took while waiting for Hyman's


I loved this pic of Mom with both her Grandkids!!
And here are some pics of us enjoying the Shealy's feast! YUM! Best Southern BBQ EVER!
Steve was too busy with work to come to Charleston with us, but was able to take a break to hit up Shealy's!
I love how busy Eliza's getting in this picture. That's because we had busted out the dessert! She's my girl!

Steve reported that he and Eliza had a blast at Davey and Bianca's wedding, and that Eliza was a dancing queen! Hopefully they'll have some fun pictures to share soon.

5 comments:

Joan said...

Great pictures! Loved seeing the water-loving princess with sunglasses. Also seeing Robby and Tiffany. I had fun looking at Tiffany's blog.

Just Katy said...

I do think a good time was had by all :)

Leigh This Way said...

This is really sad but I've lived in Charleston for 2 years now and I still haven't eaten at Hyman's. Preston doesn't like seafood so who knows when I'll get to try it. But boy, I sure to miss me some Shealy's!

Cole and Jenn said...

Looks like ya'll had fun. I peeked at Tiffany's blog. She's cute and looks like a lot of fun for Robby- he looks like he's on cloud 9 ;-). Anyways... the pic of Eliza in the water needs to be framed, it's sooo cute.

LaNelle said...

LOVE how all of us southerners take people to the same places to show off our state's goodness!

Lilypie