CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Synagogue anyone?


I am 100% Reformed Jew.

At least according to the Belief-O-Matic!

Steve found this Belief-O-Matic quiz, and we both took it. It was pretty in depth and interesting.

It reads: "Even if YOU don't know what faith you are, Belief-O-MaticTM knows. Answer 20 questions about your concept of God, the afterlife, human nature, and more, and Belief-O-Matic™ will tell you what religion (if any) you practice...or ought to consider practicing."

Warning: Belief-O-Matic™ assumes no legal liability for the ultimate fate of your soul."

It turns out that Steve is a 100% Neo-Pagan. He'll be frying up some goat and talking to some crystals later on this weekend.

6 comments:

Just Katy said...

LOL. Never underestimate the power of crystal faith. Just look at the movie the Dark Crystal. They can save the universe!

Aaron said...

Katy made me take the quiz. I got 100% Mormon. Interesting questions. I'm guessing Steve manipulated some of his answers. I don't think he usually uses tarot cards and crystals to interact with the divine. Of course it has been a while since I've seen Steve ;)

jenaprn08 said...

I am a Mormon too. Surprise, surprise. 1. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (100%)

LaNelle said...

ok I'm glad I'm not the only one that got 100% mormon...I was thinking wow, I must be boring...living in Utah and Idaho has worn off on me, I'm starting to look like a cookie cutter mormon OH NO! haha jk

Davey Morrison Dillard said...

Turns out I'm 100% Neo-Pagan too. Must be a Morrison thing.

eNJay & B said...

i'm also 100% mormon. i guess i'm in the right church, which is good because it could get a little awkward going to another church here in provo.

Lilypie