CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good News

I received some good news yesterday in the mail.


I have officially been accepted to...


University of South Carolina's


Graduate School of Social Work's


Advanced Standing program.



It's nice to know that at least one place wants me (my money).


The only problem is they want me to mail back my letter of intent in the next 30 days with a non-refundable $100, and I'm not totally sure yet if I want to go there or if I'm accepted elsewhere yet.


What to do. It's always nice to be wanted, though!

10 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

I know that if I was in your spot and my mom found out that I had been accepted to a school near that close to them, she would be the one coming to my house and filling out the paperwork and sending in HER $100 so that I cound be near her. I mean I know you've got to keep all of your options open and choose the place that is right for you, but that's just how my mom is, she wants all of her kids near her. Anyways, Congratulations! Its always nice to know that someone is interested in you, even if it is for your money! =)

Just Katy said...

Hurray!! I'm so excited for you. (and jealous) Time for another garage sale. :)

Kristen said...

Congrats! I think SC is so pretty. I don't know how you feel about going back to where you grew up, but it has its perks! (FREE BABYSITTING!!)

Abby said...

Yay! It would be so much fun if you came here. And I would babysit!

jenaprn08 said...

Your Mama would pay the $100! I don't care if it is nonrefundable. It gives you options! Tell me when...and USC knows my checks are good since I have been paying them money for the past 3 years.

eNJay & B said...

congratulations! that's great. it's always a relief to know that someone wants you. i'm excited to hear what you decide to do/go.

Mike, Haley, and Emma said...

Congratulations!!!
That is SO awesome!!
I would LOVE to do that!

Libbi said...

hahaha...I knew your Mama would say that!!!! because I sure would!!! COme on girl, we need some spice around here!!

Cole and Jenn said...

Congratulations Amy! I am jealous you are getting to educated. Good luck with your decisions- just always make sure to keep options open, pray, then go for it.

Sarah H said...

CONGRATS!

Lilypie