CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Breakfast with 'Liza

Here's an anti-climatic video of Eliza at the breakfast table. She's really funny in the morning. Steve probably gets Eliza up in the morning like 75% of the time, so I thought I'd capture on video a morning where we were all up together.

I felt like Mom this morning because I sat up all a sudden in bed a 6am (after not getting off work until 1am and not going to sleep until 2) and couldn't fall back to sleep. So I actually used my time and cleaned the living room and put away the dishes and all that cleaning stuff I just love to do, but I felt efficient... and like my mother.

Here's another video of Eliza's new trick. One of my favorite tricks so far:

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

She is just so adorable Amy! I will say, its crazy how much she looks like her dad! Such a cute little girl!

jenaprn08 said...

She's learning to follow instructions! That is something we assess for during the 18 month well check.

Just Katy said...

Breakfast with Eliza is fun. It's nice to see her. She's getting so big.

I also suddenly woke wide awake Saturday morning. Unfortunately it was 3:30 and I could not get back to bed. It was very frustrating.

Lilypie