CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Meldau's Up North


My parent's and Abby came up to visit to celebrate Aaron's Law School graduation. Congrats, Aaron! That's quite the feat!

Congratulations are also due to Aaron for his exciting new job that he starts next month in the White House as the Director of Presidential Speech Writing. Not bad for right out of law school, I'd say!I only got to visit with the FAM for a few hours on Saturday and at church on Sunday b/c of my working. But the time we had was fun! Enough to fit in the Meldau classics: a hike and game night!

We actually got to see Abby the most since she spent the night in our living room. It was a blast! I miss her so much! Even though she's just three states away. My neighbor came by and was like, "Was your sister here earlier? I saw a girl at your place and she looked JUST like you! I knew it had to be your sister!" Yes ma'am! That's my Boo! Abby and I probably resemble each other more than we do Katy and Robby (but Kate and Rob look a LOT alike. Sometimes we find unmarked photos of them when they were younger and we have to guess if it's Katy or Robby.).

Anywayz, I thought it'd be fun to compare these two tye-dyed pictures of Eliza hangin' with her Aunt Abby:

Eliza- 12 1/2 months Abby-15 yr

Eliza- 4 mnths Abby- 14 yr

Even though I just saw my family a couple weeks ago, I can't wait to see them in 3 weeks when we all head to San Diego together!!!!

1 comments:

jenaprn08 said...

It is so fun to see the family photos. Thanks for posting!

Lilypie