CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Called to Serve...


Steve was called today to the Primary Board which is really exciting (especially for me!) because now we'll be teaching the CTR 8 class TOGETHER!! All three of us- Steve, Eliza, and me!

I told my class the news today, and they were really excited! So excited that they insisted that Steve teach next week and graciously suggested that I could be the "candy hander-outer."

Haha. Benched. Darn.

I've really enjoyed teaching this class every other week, this year. They want so much to be good, and they also say such hilarious stuff. I'm really excited Steve will be teaching with me. He has been helping me get my lessons ready all along, so now he'll just actually get credit for it!

Eliza just kinda wanders around the room, crawling under tables and trying to steal the kids' candy. She's a trooper, and the kids are really sweet to her. One of my girls always wants to help me by carrying Eliza around and feeding her snacks in her lap. It's really sweet... but I still can't wait until nursery time comes in 6 months.

1 comments:

jenaprn08 said...

You two are a great team. I bet you will be wonderful teachers. So, you have decided to teach together as opposed to taking turns? I could see pros and cons to both methods.
I believe this is such an important age in Primary. The kids really think hard about being baptized and you can help them prepare. Primary is fun because you get to learn all the new songs, too. I bet you will be wonderful teachers!

Lilypie