CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Our New Addition!

Meet Finnegan! The newest addition to our family. We got him at the SPCA this week (for only $20!), and he is SO sweet!

He loves to cuddle and purr and be petted, but also is very playful and will entertain himself with a paper ball for a half hour straight.

We brought Eliza and Mika (our dog) into the "adoption visiting room" at the SPCA to make sure Finnegan would be okay around a crazy baby that loves to grab and an over-anxious dog that doesn't car about cats-- he passed with flying colors! When we're not looking, Eliza has grabbed Finnegan several times and Finnegan just patiently waits for us to free him! He is SO sweet.

He really likes Steve. Steve leaned down for just a sec to help Eliza, and Finnegan hopped up to his new favorite resting spot!

Another beautiful new addition to our home is this amazing quilt that Aunt Joan sewed for Eliza for Christmas! Isn't it gorgeous? Thanks Aunt Joan!

I love using it during our naps and while I'm nursing Eliza to cuddle up to. Unfortunately, Finnegan likes it for the same reason.

5 comments:

Sarah H said...

Your new kitten looks so cute. He(she?) looks just like the cat that I had growing up. My cat's name was buttermilk. :-)

Just Katy said...

Finnegan is a cute kitty. I've always loved white cats thanks to Feliz. I made sure Battle didn't look like her because I didn't want to always be comparing him to the best cat in the world. It wouldn't have been fair to him.
I love the quilt. It's really cool.

Amy said...

yeah, i'm sure that the my positive association with white cats has to do with FELIZ too, though I don't really remember Feliz when she was a kitten. But Finnegan has a lot to live up to, Feliz, the legendary kitty!

Abby said...

It sounds like he already is! He looks very pretty.

jenaprn08 said...

What a handsome kitty. He is lucky to have such a nice home.

Lilypie