CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's that time again!


So maybe if I were a more observant first time mom it wouldn't have taken me...

an average of 2-3 diaper explosions a day resulting in

2-3 outfit changes a day for the last 4 days

and a pretty mean looking diaper rash to realize...
it's time for size 4!

In my defense, the size 3 packages say that they should fit babies 16-28 lbs and Eliza is only around 18 lbs.

Can anyone use some size 3's?



Way to move on up in the world, Eliza. Sorry you have to be such a guinea pig in our first time parenthood adventure. Such a brave soul you must have been...

3 comments:

jenaprn08 said...

We "oldests" teach our parents lots...did I ever tell you the story of Oma taking me to the doctor because I would be staring intently at her or Russ and suddenly cross my eyes? I heard that Rene would get especially upset. I believe I wasn't quite 1 yet and I started doing this several times a day. The doctor just laughed and said I had figured out a clever way to get more attention. When they stopped reacting to my eye crossing, I stopped doing it as much.

Just Katy said...

One handed tooth brushing, that takes skill!

Abby said...

Yeah, by the time you get to number 4, you knew everything you needed to know! ;)

Lilypie