CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I like maps, such as...



Okay so most of us have seen this youtube video that currently has over 10 million hits.

It is painful on many levels, but most notably because she is a graduate of my dear 'ole alma mater, Lexington High.

Yes, Katie Upton was on the girls' cross country team with me when I was the senior captain and she was in middle school. To her credit she seemed to already be a very talented athlete and kind individual.

Ironically, I always thought she was one of those girls who simply feigned ignorance just to get more attention...

Plus, historically it's never been smart to start w/ South Carolina (we all know how that went for the Confederacy).

2 comments:

Davey Morrison Dillard said...

Whoa! You know that girl? Crazy!

bec said...

That was really funny, it was like she was only prepared to say something about Iraq or South Africa, so she just had pull it in...somehow.

Lilypie