CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Announcing....

I've been bragging about this to my acquaintances, co-workers, and friends in real life, so I figured I might as well do it in the blogging world as well.

I am soooo proud to announce that MY MOMMA is now an official...

LICENSED Pediatric Nurse Practitioner

as of Saturday, Feb. 28th, Mom passed the licensing exam.

And we are SOOO proud of her!

(And it bodes well for her children, considering the greatest determining factor of children's educational achievements is their mother's educational attainment!)

Yay for Mom!

For those of you who don't know already, Mom is now working full-time ("normal hours" for one of the first times in her life) at the children's Hemophilia clinic! So cool!

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Alright! Way to go Sis. Meldau!

jenaprn08 said...

I am so relieved to be done with this thing--thanks, AEM-M. I hope it bodes well for my children, who all have taught me a lot.

eNJay & B said...

give her my congratulations too. that's so exciting... what a great role model. a role model in theory though since i have zero desire to go into nursing. i would be such a bad nurse.

Lilypie