CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Backpackin'

Eliza loves gathering things into containers or bags.

Eliza also recently loves to try to "dress up" by taking one of my headbands and try to put it on her head. Or she loves to try on her gymboree sunglasses over and over again and then have us try them on too. Or she grabs her raincoat or other clothing item and tries to place it on top of her head.

So I pulled out this little backpack that Sis. Marsh gave me for Eliza's shower last year. And it's a hit! We put a couple of Eliza's light toys into it and helped her into the straps, and she took off! First she said, "bye bye!' and went to the door. Then with the lack of options presented by the closed screen door, she turned and decided to show it off to Aunt Katy.

Hilarious. I think it makes her look way grown up too.
Unfortunately, she somehow gets it caught like around her head occasionally and needs to be helped out of it. She does the same thing with my diaper bags and Steve's man bag. Silly goose!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Eliza does look older. What a cutie!

jenaprn08 said...

What a fun girl! She is growing up so fast...! I look forward to seeing her in a few weeks. I wonder if she will remember us?

Lilypie