CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Individual that is Eliza Mae Meldau Morrison

Baby Amy

Eliza can sit up!

Baby Steve

Here are some larger pics of Steve and I as babies around when we were Eliza's age. Our observations from the pictures are that Steve had WAY more hair than Eliza does which surprised us b/c we thought she had his hair. But actually her hair reminds us of Katy's baby picture! Eliza started out really dark, as you'll notice in some of our older posts. But now most of it is so blonde it hardly shows up in the pictures. My mom said the same thing happened with Kate. So maybe she'll have gorgeous brown hair like Katy!

Katy in 83

The shape of Eliza's face does seem to greatly resemble Steve's, and this is why I personally think that so many people say she looks JUST like him. We think that the shape of Eliza's eyes is similar to mine, but the color seems more like my Oma's (grandmother's) a deep, vibrant blue. So maybe she got the Swedish coloring! And it's hard to decide, but for now we think that she has a "Meldau" nose.Robby in 87

I also was looking at my sister, Abby's baby picture, and I think that Eliza looks SO much like her as far as her size and cheeks! Eliza does have Steve's ears, though (unattached lobes), and Steve and I disagree on whose chin she has (he thinks she has his, but I think his looked much more manly than hers does).

She definitely has a very spunky personality and is so interactive! She is just so keyed in on the people and animals (or all living things) around her! We call her a schmoozer (sp?) b/c whenever we are visiting or meeting new people she gushes smiles and giggles for them and puts on quite a performance pulling out all her tricks of babbling, laughing, and tongue lisping! If you've met her in this last month and she was awake, you know what I'm talking about!

So these are our musings and (un) official statements on her "heritage." It's just fun for us to talk about, but she's obviously her own little person who we have so much fun learning more and more about each day!!

Feel free to voice your opinions!

2 comments:

Marlo said...

One interesting thing is that no matter who you talk to, some people thin kyour baby looks like the dad, some think the baby looks like the mom, and some people think the baby looks like neither. I throw my lot in with the people who say a baby looks like a baby and not like an adult, but what do I know, I let my baby lick my mom's flipflops.

Marlo said...

Plus, I think Eliza looks more like Steve in the baby pics.

Lilypie