CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Eliza the Elephant!

Friday night was our ward's Halloween Extravaganza! So we brought our favorite elephant along! SO cute!
Eliza mostly liked chewing on her costume, but we thought she made an adorable elephant!
Steve convinced me to dress up too, so I donned a bed sheet and employed my toga/tunica making skills from my Latin class days in middle school and high school and became a home-made "muse" ancient greek style.
Here's Steve and Eliza in their costumes (Steve's shirt says costume on it) and the pumpkin that Steve painted!
Here's Eliza getting a little over-stimulated by all the people and sounds in the church gym!


Here's a video of Eliza the Elephant dancing to the Ghost Busters song (while simultaneously attempting to eat her own ear)!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

bec said...

great costumes- all 3 of you!
And the pumpkin looks impressive too. We were carving pumpkins with some friends and they really had high expectations for me. I think we let them down when our pumpkin was too hard to even get a knife through it.

jenaprn08 said...

Eliza is the cutest elephant ever...I especially like the second photo. She looks like her pupils stay huge like yours, Amy. By the way, you were a very pretty Muse!

Just Katy said...

Steve told me Eliza's costume is a child being eaten by an elephant. That's made me laugh a lot.

Lilypie