CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Guess what I did today?


First I went to the doctor's for my 6 mnth check-up!
I am...

Height: 26 3/4 in
75th Percentile
Weight: 17 lbs. 11 oz
75th Percentile

All my busy-ness has gotten me leaner (and proportional weight/height)!

The doctor was very impressed with how good I was at sitting up very steady with no help needed! She also said I was great at my consonant sounds like Mamama and babbaba and at making good eye contact-- a sign of being well bonded to my parents! Which is why I won't let mommy out of my sight if I can help it!
You can just BARELY see one of my teeth if you look closely!

Then when we were getting me dressed to leave,
I decided to roll over!!!

from my back to my tummy! Like it's no big deal... who knows why Mommy and Daddy were cheering so much!

Time to baby proof the apartment! Cuz I'm ready to move!

Cute Sunday outfit from Oma!

Check out some of my favorite games:

hanging upside down
and couch standing time!


Have a great week!

3 comments:

jenaprn08 said...

Eliza looks so happy and self confident--I miss seeing her. Thanks so much for putting these posts up regularly, it helps us feel in touch. I can't wait to see her roll over!

Just Katy said...

She's more and more fun every day. She should come play some day. I have some shiny star stickers I'd be willing to share with her.

jenaprn08 said...

I finally got the video clip to work--Eliza looks so grown up now that she is "cruising"! Good save, AEM! I thought Eliza was going to topple over, but you made a great save.

Lilypie