CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 8, 2010

This is Halloween!

When I asked Eliza what she wanted to be for Halloween, she said that she wanted to be Cinderella, then she said she wanted to be Princess Aurora, then the Little Mermaid (as pictured above).

BUT what was lucky was that she just wanted to wear her clothes from her dress-up box!

Sooo, Zero cost costume! Sweet!

I was nice and shared Eliza with Steve on Halloween weekend even though it was one of my designated weekends with her. She hadn't gotten as much time with him as usual since his job has weird hours sometimes. So my Saturday evening was not busy, and I spent most of it grocery shopping. But I like grocery shopping!

3 comments:

Jean Bean said...

I like grocery shopping too! And that is a very cute picture of you and Abby! AND, Eliza is a doll, as usual.

Joan said...

What a great holiday! Dressing up and candy!!!

Jennifer said...

Great photos and thanks for doing the shopping!

Lilypie